I create quality designs for B2B and SaaS applications, transforming complex workflows into simple, stylish and user friendly web and mobile experiences for high-profile corporations.
Head of User Experience and Product Designer
User Experience is more than interaction or visual design, it’s about being the voice of the user and ensuring the core user problem is being solved for better product adaption.
User Research Skills
User research is essential to any product. Whether your team is already fully engaged in the design thinking process or just starting out, I can help.
- Initiate user research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Develop personas through user research
- Lead a usability benchmarking customer survey
- Conduct usability testing and communicated insights to the team
- Strong belief in iteration, testing often and early
With a background in traditional graphic design, I bring not only outstanding visual and interaction design skills, I have extensive knowledge in usability best practices.
- Own the design process from beginning to end
- Lead brainstorming sessions with white board sketches
- Created fully clickable complex prototypes using Axure
- Designed high-fidelity mockups
- Drive consistency across all solutions
I work harmoniously with product management, engineering and executives to ensure the best possible user experience within the technical and time constraints of a product release.
- Present research findings and designs to key stakeholders
- Lead interactions with clients and make design recommendations
- Guide development teams on the design process
- Experienced in working with agile teams
- Extremely independent and self-motivated
- Solid academic background with a bachelor’s degree in design